Living in Bratislava | from Austria
"How am I going to manage in Bratislava? That was my first thought. Through InterNations I attended a few nice events and eventually I began to like it here."
Living in Bratislava | from Netherlands
"Bratislava wasn't an easy move for us. Then I joined InterNations and found a job for myself, a car for my partner and a nanny for the kids."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Bratislava
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bratislava expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bratislava
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Bratislava
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Bratislava! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Bratislava? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Bratislava will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bratislava. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Bratislava Posted:
Many thanks Michael, Will try to join. I will pass by today when going to Eurovea to spot the...
Fellow Argentinians in Bratislava
Argentinian Expats in Bratislava share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Bratislava exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Beauty On The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bratislava’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Bratislava.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bratislava to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Bratislava at our Events
Our community in Bratislava is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Diego Loyola, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bratislava’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the National Park and mountain resort towns of Vysoké Tatry. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Slovakia in Bratislava as well as Argentinians in Slovakia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Bratislava!