Living in Chicago | from Germany
"At first, I tried to google all information on Chicago. Then I found InterNations and some of its local scouts gave me a personal tour."
Living in Chicago | from Sweden
"It is great to live in the Windy City and to enjoy the American way of life. However, I am also glad to attend InterNations events to meet other expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Chicago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Chicago expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Chicago
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Chicago
Welcome to all Canadians in Chicago! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Chicago? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Chicago will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Chicago. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Chicago
Canadian Expats in Chicago share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Chicago exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Windy City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Chicago’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Chicago.
- Use the Expat Guide for Chicago to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Chicago at our Events
Our community in Chicago is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katrin Hummel and Nathan Greenhalgh, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Chicago’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Chicago as well as Canadians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Chicago!