InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Phoenix
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Phoenix expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Phoenix
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Phoenix
Hello to all of our Canadians in Phoenix! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Phoenix? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. which bars in Phoenix will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for maple pancakes?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Phoenix. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Phoenix Posted:
Looking for references of cross-boder tax-financial advisor firms that you have used to transfer y...
Hi everyone, we're interested in joining a country club or Spa with tennis, swimming and fitness fa...
Hello I am looking for a new opportunity in the Procurement or Hospitality fields. My back grou...
Dear All, I am new to this site, originally from Canada and living in Phoenix for the past 14 yrs....
I'm curious to know other people's experience in dealing with Greater Phoenix area companies in fin...
Fellow Canadians in Phoenix
Canadian Expats in Phoenix Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Phoenix exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The "Valley of the Sun" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Phoenix’s Canadian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Phoenix.
- Use the Expat Guide for Phoenix to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Canadians in Phoenix at Our Events
Our community in Phoenix is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Phoenix’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Canadian expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Canada in your local community as well as Canadians in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Phoenix!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in the USA
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: