Living in Colombo | from Switzerland
"On coming to Colombo, I was dreading the culture shock. However, expats and local contacts gave me some great advice. "
Living in Colombo | from Belgium
"It was fun to find other cricket fans among the expats around here and watch some matches at a Colombo club together. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Colombo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Colombo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Colombo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Colombo
Grüezi to all Swiss in Colombo! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Colombo? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Colombo will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Colombo. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Colombo
Swiss Expats in Colombo share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Colombo exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Harbour With Leafy Mango Trees".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Colombo’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Colombo.
- Use the Expat Guide for Colombo to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Colombo at our Events
Our community in Colombo is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Anu Perera, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Colombo’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the cultural heartland of Sri Lanka. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Sri Lanka in Colombo as well as Swiss in Sri Lanka nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Colombo!