InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Eindhoven
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Eindhoven expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Eindhoven
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Eindhoven
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Eindhoven! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Eindhoven? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Eindhoven will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Eindhoven. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Eindhoven
Spanish Expats in Eindhoven share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Eindhoven exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City of Light.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Eindhoven’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Eindhoven.
- Use the Expat Guide for Eindhoven to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Eindhoven at our Events
Our community in Eindhoven is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Elsa Kamberi and Anthonius Gabeler, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Eindhoven’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the Netherlands in Eindhoven as well as Spanish in Netherlands nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Eindhoven!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: