Living in Essen | from Japan
"When my company decided to send me to Essen, I took a quick look at the local community and said: Please do!"
Living in Essen | from Argentina
"On InterNations I did not only meet interesting people but I also found a flat near Bochum and settled in quickly. A great platform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Essen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Essen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Essen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Essen
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Essen! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Essen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Essen Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Essen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in Essen Posted:
Is it in the city center? I'm new here and would like to try some Indian food in Essen!
Fellow Chinese in Essen
Chinese Expats in Essen help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Essen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The desk of the Ruhr Area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Essen’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Essen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Essen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Essen at our Events
Our Essen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alejandra Gestoso and Raquel R. Pidevall, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Essen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Essen and generally Chinese in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Essen!