InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Graz
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Graz expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Graz
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Graz
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Graz! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Graz? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Graz F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Graz. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Graz
Spanish Expats in Graz help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Graz are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second-largest city in Austria and capital of Styria.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Graz’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Graz.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Graz to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Graz at our Events
Our Graz community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ries Bouwman and Jehna Danbrook, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Graz’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Alps. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Austria in Graz and generally Spanish in Austria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Graz!