Living in Haiti | from Canada
"As an InterNations expat in Haiti, I made some incredible experiences there, and after the earthquake, the support from other InterNations members was encouraging to witness. "
Living in Haiti | from France
"As a former expat in Port au Prince, I was glad to see InterNations promote the AFS International relief efforts in Haiti. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Haiti
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Haiti expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Haiti
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Haiti
Willkommen to all Germans in Haiti! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Haiti? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Haiti will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Haiti. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Haiti
German Expats in Haiti share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Haiti exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Land Of High Mountains".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Haiti’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Haiti.
- Use the Expat Guide for Haiti to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Haiti at our Events
Our community in Haiti is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Haiti’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the Citadelle Henri Christophe. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Haiti in Haiti as well as Germans in Haiti nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Haiti!