Living in Haiti, from Canada
"As an InterNations expat in Haiti, I made some incredible experiences there, and after the earthquake, the support from other InterNations members was encouraging to witness. "
Living in Haiti, from France
"As a former expat in Port au Prince, I was glad to see InterNations promote the AFS International relief efforts in Haiti. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Haiti
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Haiti expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Haiti
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Haiti
Dia duit to all Irish in Haiti! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Haiti? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Haiti your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Irish stew?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Haiti. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Dublin, Limerick, Cork and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Haiti Posted:
I am currently in the interview stage for a job in Haiti is it as tough as it sounds to live in the...
Fellow Irish in Haiti
Irish Expats in Haiti Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Haiti are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Land Of High Mountains" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Haiti’s Irish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Haiti.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Haiti to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Irish in Haiti at Our Events
Our Haiti community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Haiti’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the mountainous southern peninsula of Tiburon. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Ireland in your local community and meet Irish in Haiti in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Irish living in Haiti!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: