Living in Helsinki | from Canada
"I found a former Helsinki expat who had recently moved back to Brazil, so we swapped all the important need-to-knows."
Living in Helsinki | from Brazil
"Some information on InterNations helped me a great deal, and I'm sure other expats in Helsinki feel the same way."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Helsinki
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Helsinki expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Helsinki
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Helsinki
Welcome to all British in Helsinki! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Helsinki? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Helsinki will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Helsinki. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Helsinki
British Expats in Helsinki share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Helsinki exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Stadi" or "Hesa".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Helsinki’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Helsinki.
- Use the Expat Guide for Helsinki to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Helsinki at our Events
Our community in Helsinki is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ludmila Hyytiä and Jean Carlos Delgado, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Helsinki’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the historical province of Uusimaa. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Finland in Helsinki as well as British in Finland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Helsinki!