Living in Jamaica | from France
"I always like the concept of connecting global minds and the approach of this site is just what I was looking for."
Living in Jamaica | from USA
"Expat fellows on InterNations helped us find a reliable nanny for our three kids. That was very important for us to feel comfortable here in Jamaica."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Jamaica
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jamaica expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jamaica
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Jamaica
Welcome to all British in Jamaica! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Jamaica? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Jamaica will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jamaica. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Jamaica
British Expats in Jamaica share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Jamaica exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Land Of Wood And Water".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jamaica’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Jamaica.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jamaica to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Jamaica at our Events
Our community in Jamaica is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jamaica’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the notorious 17th century pirate haven of Port Royal. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Jamaica in Jamaica as well as British in Jamaica nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Jamaica!