InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Jersey City
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jersey City expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jersey City
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Jersey City
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Jersey City! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Jersey City? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Jersey City Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jersey City. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Jersey City Posted:
Totally missed this post ;) This website needs an android app!
Hi Lily, Have you found a place? I live very close to Springfield and may have some very viable op...
Hi, I would be intrested in marketing & sales positions in International locations,currently I h...
Hi Laura, I am staying close to morris town area. Even I am new to NJ, well hoe to meet you at on...
Fellow Indians in Jersey City
Indian Expats in Jersey City help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Jersey City are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city on the Hudson River, often dubbed "Wall Street West" for its large financial district.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jersey City’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Jersey City.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jersey City to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Jersey City at our Events
Our Jersey City community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Vicky Sheth and Monica Condor, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jersey City’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Jersey City and generally Indians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Jersey City!