Living in Kiev | from Italy
"For an expat like me, InterNations is the perfect place to meet and connect with like minded people in Kiev. "
Living in Kiev | from USA
"After moving to Kiev, I did not only get tips from other expats in Ukraine, but also from locals willing to help newcomers."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Kiev
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kiev expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kiev
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Kiev
Welkom to all Dutch in Kiev! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Kiev? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Kiev will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kiev. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Kiev
Dutch Expats in Kiev share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Kiev exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Eastern Europe's important industrial, scientific and cultural centre.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kiev’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Kiev.
- Use the Expat Guide for Kiev to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Kiev at our Events
Our community in Kiev is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Iryna Onikienko and John Jones, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kiev’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore Kiev's beautiful Orthodox and Baroque architecture. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ukraine in Kiev as well as Dutch in Ukraine nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Kiev!