Living in Lusaka | from Colombia
"Getting to know Lusaka with like-minded people and having other expats to navigate daily life in Zambia is a great relief. "
Living in Lusaka | from China
"I received a lot of reliable information about Lusaka and the expat lifestyle in the InterNations Community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Lusaka
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Lusaka expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Lusaka
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Lusaka
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Lusaka! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Lusaka? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Lusaka Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Lusaka. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Lusaka
Indian Expats in Lusaka help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Lusaka are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Zambia's commercial and governmental centre.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Lusaka’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Lusaka.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Lusaka to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Lusaka at our Events
Our Lusaka community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Ireen Nambule and Emma Wood, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Lusaka’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Victoria Falls, aka Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke That Thunders). These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Zambia in Lusaka and generally Indians in Zambia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Lusaka!