InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Minneapolis
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minneapolis expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minneapolis
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Minneapolis
Witajcie to all Polish in Minneapolis! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Minneapolis? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Minneapolis will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Minneapolis. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Minneapolis
Polish Expats in Minneapolis share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Minneapolis exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "City of Lakes".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Minneapolis’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Minneapolis.
- Use the Expat Guide for Minneapolis to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Minneapolis at our Events
Our community in Minneapolis is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Irina Raskin and Shannon Waterman, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Minneapolis’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Minneapolis as well as Polish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Minneapolis!