Living in Minsk | from USA
"Thanks to InterNations, I got to know one of my closest friends here in Minsk. So I can really say that InterNations changed my life..."
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Minsk | from Finland
"I am so happy about my new friends in Belarus, who know all about life as an expatriate far from home. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Minsk
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Minsk expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Minsk
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Minsk
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Minsk! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Minsk? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Minsk F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Minsk. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Minsk
Spanish Expats in Minsk help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Minsk are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Belarus' capital, situated on the Svislach and Niamiha rivers.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Minsk’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Minsk.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Minsk to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Minsk at our Events
Our Minsk community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, jan alons and Gabriella Furusjo Temel, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Minsk’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Orthodox churches of Minsk. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Belarus in Minsk and generally Spanish in Belarus in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Minsk!