Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in Mumbai | from Netherlands
"I was searching on the internet for valuable tips on Bombay. Then I found InterNations and was surprised by its quality site."
Living in Mumbai | from USA
"Bombay is definitely different from from the States. InterNations became my international home and my local 'family' of expats in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Mumbai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Mumbai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Mumbai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Mumbai
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Mumbai! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Mumbai? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Mumbai will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Mumbai. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Mumbai
Brazilian Expats in Mumbai share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Mumbai exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City On A Beautiful Bay", sacred to the mother Goddess Mumba Devi.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Mumbai’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Mumbai.
- Use the Expat Guide for Mumbai to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Mumbai at our Events
Our community in Mumbai is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Franziska Roscher and Natalia Durbanova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Mumbai’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Mumbai as well as Brazilians in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Mumbai!