InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Nuremberg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Nuremberg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Nuremberg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Nuremberg
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Nuremberg! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Nuremberg? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Nuremberg Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Nuremberg. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Nuremberg Posted:
Hi Tobi, I probably would join a new year´s party :)
I have very good experience with the delivery service at Ikea... I bought my fridge at Media Markt...
Fellow Brazilians in Nuremberg
Brazilian Expats in Nuremberg help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Nuremberg are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the city of gingerbread and tiny bratwurst.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Nuremberg’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Nuremberg.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Nuremberg to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Nuremberg at our Events
Our Nuremberg community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Oren Kultaeva and Jasmin Tabib, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Nuremberg’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Nuremberg and generally Brazilians in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Nuremberg!