InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Palm Beach
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Palm Beach expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Palm Beach
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Palm Beach
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Palm Beach! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Palm Beach? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Palm Beach will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Palm Beach. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Palm Beach
Indian Expats in Palm Beach share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Palm Beach exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Florida's easternmost city, once voted "America's Best Place to Live".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Palm Beach’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Palm Beach.
- Use the Expat Guide for Palm Beach to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Palm Beach at our Events
Our community in Palm Beach is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ryan Carr, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Palm Beach’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Palm Beach as well as Indians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Palm Beach!