Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Peru | from South Africa
"During all my life as an expat (Lima is my fourth home abroad), I have been searching exactly for a networking platform like InterNations."
Living in Peru | from Spain
"InterNations and the Lima Community helped me to learn a lot about Peru and the Peruvian culture -- not to mention Lima's nightlife. ;) "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Peru
- Join our community and get to know members of Peru’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Peruvian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Lima, Iquitos and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Peru!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Peru
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Peru? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and the Nazca Lines?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Peru or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Peru offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Peru, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Peru
Find tips and advice on Peru from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Peru is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Peruvian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Peru, residing in Lima, Arequipa, Iquitos and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in Lima.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Peruvian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Peru.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Peru Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Lima.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Peru to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From Lima Provincias to the vast tropical forest of selva baja, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Peru.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Peru
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Peru. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Peruvian quinoa, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Lima’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see numerous museums dedicated to 3000 years of pre-Columbian history as well as other beautiful landmarks in Peru.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Peru!