InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Welcome to all Australians in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah Posted:
Hi Ziyoda, We were looking for someone who could start immediately really!
Hi Mitali, are you still taching Yoga at Al Hamra?? Thanks John
Fellow Australians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Australian Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Australians in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Ras Al-Khaimah!