Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Rome | from South Africa
"What I really love about InterNations? Making new business contacts and friends in real life. This is a unique plattform."
Living in Rome | from China
"At my first InterNations Rome Get-Together I met more expats then expected. InterNations made is so easy to settle in."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Rome
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rome expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rome
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Rome
Willkommen to all Germans in Rome! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in Rome? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in Rome Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rome. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Rome
German Expats in Rome help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in Rome are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Eternal City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rome’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in Rome.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rome to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in Rome at our Events
Our Rome community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jason Jones and Stela Taneva, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rome’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Rome and generally Germans in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Rome!