InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Seville
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Seville expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Seville
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Seville
Willkommen to all Germans in Seville! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Seville? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Seville will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Seville. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Seville
German Expats in Seville share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Seville exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the financial, cultural and artistic center of southern Spain.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Seville’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Seville.
- Use the Expat Guide for Seville to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Seville at our Events
Our community in Seville is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Andriy Kharchenko and Anne Berrurier, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Seville’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Seville as well as Germans in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Seville!