Living in The Hague | from Canada
"With InterNations as my network, I have been able to make many friends learn the ins and outs about living in The Hague."
Living in The Hague | from Indonesia
"Making new friends and contacts in the Hague was much easier once I began to attent InterNations events."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in The Hague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded The Hague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in The Hague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in The Hague
Welcome to all Americans in The Hague! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in The Hague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in The Hague Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations The Hague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in The Hague Posted:
Hi Maurice, If your apartment is still available please let me know.Call or email at: gpbaroid@gm...
Hello Tom! If you are still looking, I would love to interview for the position to babysit your...
Hey Winland, you should try advice-helpdesk.com/ ... its a super easy resource for people, especial...
Hey Rafaela, you can always check out this site: advice-helpdesk.com/ ... its a super easy resource...
Hey Messi, you can always check out this site: advice-helpdesk.com/ ... its a super easy resource f...
Hey Pilar! I can't answer your question myself but I know of a great site that would be able to! Ch...
Fellow Americans in The Hague
American Expats in The Hague help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in The Hague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Residential City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with The Hague’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in The Hague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for The Hague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in The Hague at our Events
Our The Hague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, René Ahuja and Alexander Stamelos, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in The Hague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in The Hague and generally Americans in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in The Hague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: