Living in Almaty | from Italy
"At first, my wife didn't have a job when we moved to Kazakhstan. Through InterNations she's now found a new occupation. "
Living in Almaty | from USA
"We came to Almaty 7 months ago, and in the beginning it was hard to get in touch with other people. But then we were invited to InterNations!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Almaty
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Almaty expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Almaty
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Almaty
Welcome to all Canadians in Almaty! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Almaty? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Almaty will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Almaty. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Almaty
Canadian Expats in Almaty share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Almaty exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Apple Orchard".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Almaty’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Almaty.
- Use the Expat Guide for Almaty to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Almaty at our Events
Our community in Almaty is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Natasha Kurkchi and Vlad Shuster, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Almaty’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the Caspian Baisin. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kazakhstan in Almaty as well as Canadians in Kazakhstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Almaty!