Living in Almaty, from Italy
"At first, my wife didn't have a job when we moved to Kazakhstan. Through InterNations she's now found a new occupation. "
Living in Almaty, from USA
"We came to Almaty 7 months ago, and in the beginning it was hard to get in touch with other people. But then we were invited to InterNations!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Almaty
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Almaty expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Almaty
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Almaty
Goededag to all Dutch in Almaty! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Almaty? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Almaty your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get stamppot?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Almaty. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Almaty Posted:
Hi I am looking for private russian teacher Greatings
Hello, I am looking for someone who could carry out luxury boutique visit in Almaty for a research ...
Yeah agree...take the hot ones;-)
Dear all, My friend has an apartment for rent, fully furnished cosy 3 rooms apartment for $1000...
hi, is this still available, and what is the rent?
Fellow Dutch in Almaty
Dutch Expats in Almaty Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Almaty are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "City Of The Apple Orchard" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Almaty’s Dutch expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Almaty.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Almaty to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Dutch in Almaty at Our Events
Our Almaty community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Almaty’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover Akmola Province, which surrounds the new capital of Astana. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the Netherlands in your local community and meet Dutch in Kazakhstan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Dutch living in Almaty!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Dutch Expats in Kazakhstan
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: