Living in Almaty | from Italy
"At first, my wife didn't have a job when we moved to Kazakhstan. Through InterNations she's now found a new occupation. "
Living in Almaty | from USA
"We came to Almaty 7 months ago, and in the beginning it was hard to get in touch with other people. But then we were invited to InterNations!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Almaty
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Almaty expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Almaty
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Almaty
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Almaty! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Almaty? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Almaty will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Almaty. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Almaty
Russian Expats in Almaty share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Almaty exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Apple Orchard".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Almaty’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Almaty.
- Use the Expat Guide for Almaty to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Almaty at our Events
Our community in Almaty is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Natasha Kurkchi and Denis Van den Weghe, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Almaty’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Caspian Baisin. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kazakhstan in Almaty as well as Russians in Kazakhstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Almaty!