Living in Almaty | from Italy
"At first, my wife didn't have a job when we moved to Kazakhstan. Through InterNations she's now found a new occupation. "
Living in Almaty | from USA
"We came to Almaty 7 months ago, and in the beginning it was hard to get in touch with other people. But then we were invited to InterNations!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Almaty
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Almaty expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Almaty
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Almaty
Grüezi to all Swiss in Almaty! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Almaty? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Almaty will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Almaty. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Almaty Posted:
Hi Adam, I fully agree with those people who recommended Fidelity!! I have been going there for 2 y...
Hi James, we are leaving Almaty at the end of January and therefore moving out of our great apartme...
Hi Peter, we are leaving Almaty at the end of January and therefore moving out of our great apartme...
There is a good bike shop called YETI on Tulebaeva and Kalinina (kabanbay batyr), opposite coffeede...
Fellow Swiss in Almaty
Swiss Expats in Almaty share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Almaty exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of The Apple Orchard".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Almaty’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Almaty.
- Use the Expat Guide for Almaty to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Almaty at our Events
Our community in Almaty is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Vlad Shuster and Natasha Kurkchi, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Almaty’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Caspian Baisin. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kazakhstan in Almaty as well as Swiss in Kazakhstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Almaty!