Living in Baku | from Spain
"Establishing your own business in Azerbaijan is not easy. Tips from InterNations members helped me a lot to cope with the bureaucratic challenges"
Living in Baku | from Germany
"Thanks to the InterNations community, we were able to find a reliable household help here in Baku."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Baku
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Baku expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Baku
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Baku
Welcome to all Australians in Baku! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Baku? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Baku will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Baku. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Baku Posted:
Sounds fun! I'm in :)
im looking too!
Hi, there, just arrived here a month ago. Spent last 17 years teaching English in Japan.
I have started jogging along the boulevard this week actually, haven't had any issues with long run...
Fellow Australians in Baku
Australian Expats in Baku share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Baku exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Wind-Pounded City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Baku’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Baku.
- Use the Expat Guide for Baku to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Baku at our Events
Our community in Baku is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Zulfiyya Khalilova, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Baku’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the Caucasus. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Azerbaijan in Baku as well as Australians in Azerbaijan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Baku!