Ben F. Bagley
Living in Bali | from Great Britain
"The mututal support between InterNations members is really impressive. Glad to be part of it!"
Living in Bali | from Canada
"Coming from Montreal/Canada, I was searching for a French-speaking housekeeper. Advice from other Bali expats helped me to find the right person."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Bali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Bali
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Bali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Bali? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Bali will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Bali
Russian Expats in Bali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Bali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Bali Dwipa Jaya" (Glorious Bali Island).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bali’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Bali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bali to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Bali at our Events
Our community in Bali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kevin Wright and Indra Perryman, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Bali as well as Russians in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Bali!