Living in Beirut | from Sweden
"I found so many valuable tips for expats in Beirut here on InterNations. I can only recommend it to every expat out there."
Living in Beirut | from Australia
"Arriving in Beirut, I did not know anyone and felt a bit lost. Through InterNations I met so many nice people, expats and locals alike."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Beirut
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beirut expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beirut
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Beirut
Fáilte to all Irish in Beirut! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Beirut? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Beirut will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beirut. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Beirut Posted:
Hi Ma'amoun, I am a lawyer working for a highly reputable law firm in Beirut. If you are interes...
Hi Amira, I am also going :) I know a few of the others are also attending-my Irish a...
Yeah will defo look into that aswell-promises 2 b a gr8 weekend-if anyone has any ideas-mayb u cud ...
Fellow Irish in Beirut
Irish Expats in Beirut share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Beirut exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "United Nations World Book Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beirut’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Beirut.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beirut to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Beirut at our Events
Our community in Beirut is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nadine E. Nassar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beirut’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Phoenician and Roman archaeological site at Baalbek. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Lebanon in Beirut as well as Irish in Lebanon nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Beirut!