Living in Bucharest | from Switzerland
"The InterNations events in Bucharest are really great. The members attending, both expats and locals, are very interesting to talk to."
Living in Bucharest | from Belgium
"I have met most of my friends in Bucharest through InterNations. I never thought I would join an online community. Glad that I changed my mind."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Bucharest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bucharest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bucharest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Bucharest
Welkom to all Dutch in Bucharest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Bucharest? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Bucharest will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bucharest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Bucharest
Dutch Expats in Bucharest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Bucharest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Little Paris".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bucharest’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Bucharest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bucharest to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Bucharest at our Events
Our community in Bucharest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Alice Paterson and Volker Moser, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bucharest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the snowy peaks of the Transylvanian Alps. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Romania in Bucharest as well as Dutch in Romania nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Bucharest!