InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Charlotte
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Charlotte expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Charlotte
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Charlotte
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Charlotte! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Charlotte? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Charlotte Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Charlotte. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Charlotte
Indian Expats in Charlotte help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Charlotte are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Queen City.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Charlotte’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Charlotte.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Charlotte to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Charlotte at our Events
Our Charlotte community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Gerrit Baumann and Jorge Alberto, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Charlotte’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Charlotte and generally Indians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Charlotte!