Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Dakar
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Dakar Posted:
Hello Natalia, Welcome! Are you working with Tigo? I work for a swedish company and we have a pa...
Fellow Brazilians in Dakar
Brazilian Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tania Beard and Kathrine Milan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Brazilians in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Dakar!