Living in Dakar | from Japan
"Only a motorsports rallye? As an expat, I learned a lot about Senegal's green energy sector: InterNations lets me share my knowledge. "
Living in Dakar | from Indonesia
"As an expat in West Africa, I appreciate Dakar's contemporary art exhibitions -- I love making discoveries with my InterNations friends. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Dakar
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dakar expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dakar
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Dakar
Willkommen to all Germans in Dakar! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Dakar? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Dakar will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dakar. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Dakar
German Expats in Dakar share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Dakar exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The westernmost city on the African mainland.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dakar’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Dakar.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dakar to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Dakar at our Events
Our community in Dakar is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Alisa Hamilton and Kathrine Milan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dakar’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore various ports and harbour towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Senegal in Dakar as well as Germans in Senegal nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Dakar!