Living in Dublin | from France
"Want a night out beyond the obligatory pint of guinness? Enjoy the Dublin Expat Get-Togethers hosted by InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Dublin | from Germany
"Got some great tips on business contacts in the IT sector from InterNations expats - thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Dublin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dublin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dublin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Dublin
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Dublin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Dublin? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Dublin will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dublin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Dublin Posted:
hi,Sarah,thanks for the sharing and those useful links!it's very helpful really and i really apprec...
Fellow Chinese in Dublin
Chinese Expats in Dublin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Dublin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Baile Átha Cliath".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dublin’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Dublin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dublin to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Dublin at our Events
Our community in Dublin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Gabriela Ciolacu and Emil Marcossian, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dublin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the scenic and rainy Southwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in Dublin as well as Chinese in Ireland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Dublin!