Living in Dublin | from France
"Want a night out beyond the obligatory pint of guinness? Enjoy the Dublin Expat Get-Togethers hosted by InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Dublin | from Germany
"Got some great tips on business contacts in the IT sector from InterNations expats - thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Dublin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dublin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dublin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Dublin
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Dublin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Dublin? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Dublin will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dublin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Dublin
Indian Expats in Dublin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Dublin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Baile Átha Cliath".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dublin’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Dublin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dublin to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Dublin at our Events
Our community in Dublin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nicky Dobreanu and Yves Njike, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dublin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the scenic and rainy Southwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in Dublin as well as Indians in Ireland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Dublin!