Living in Dublin | from France
"Want a night out beyond the obligatory pint of guinness? Enjoy the Dublin Expat Get-Togethers hosted by InterNations, just as I did. "
Living in Dublin | from Germany
"Got some great tips on business contacts in the IT sector from InterNations expats - thanks! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Dublin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dublin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dublin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Dublin
Grüezi to all Swiss in Dublin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Dublin? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Dublin will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Dublin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Dublin
Swiss Expats in Dublin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Dublin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Baile Átha Cliath".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Dublin’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Dublin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Dublin to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Dublin at our Events
Our community in Dublin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Emil Marcossian and Nicky Dobreanu, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Dublin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the scenic and rainy Southwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Ireland in Dublin as well as Swiss in Ireland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Dublin!