Living in Durban | from Lebanon
"Due to my children, I was reluctant to move to Durban for my job, but fortunately, I found some other expats with kids soon. "
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Durban | from Finland
"As a trailing spouse on InterNations, I was happy to get involved in some community work with other expats in Durban. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Durban
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Durban expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Durban
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Durban
Welcome to all British in Durban! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Durban? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Durban will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Durban. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Durban
British Expats in Durban share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Durban exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Busiest Port Of The Entire Continent".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Durban’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Durban.
- Use the Expat Guide for Durban to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Durban at our Events
Our community in Durban is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Durban’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Durban as well as British in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Durban!