Living in Durban | from Lebanon
"Due to my children, I was reluctant to move to Durban for my job, but fortunately, I found some other expats with kids soon. "
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Durban | from Finland
"As a trailing spouse on InterNations, I was happy to get involved in some community work with other expats in Durban. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Durban
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Durban expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Durban
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Durban
Benvenuti to all Italians in Durban! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Durban? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Durban will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Durban. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Durban
Italian Expats in Durban share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Durban exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Busiest Port Of The Entire Continent".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Durban’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Durban.
- Use the Expat Guide for Durban to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Durban at our Events
Our community in Durban is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Durban’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the Cape of Good Hope. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from South Africa in Durban as well as Italians in South Africa nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Durban!