Living in Ecuador | from Czech Republic
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Ecuador. It really helps to settle as expat in South America."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Ecuador | from Portugal
"With InterNations I met other Portuguese women in Quito quickly. We even play tennis together once a week."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Ecuador
- Join our community and get to know members of Ecuador’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Ecuadorean expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Quito, Cuenca and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Ecuador!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Ecuador
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Ecuador? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. Itchimbia cultural complex and park?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Ecuador or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Ecuador offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Ecuador, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Ecuador
Find tips and advice on Ecuador from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Ecuador is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Ecuadorean way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Ecuador, residing in Quito, Guayaquil, Cuenca and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in Quito or Swiss in Guayaquil.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Ecuadorean InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Ecuador.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Ecuador Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Quito.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Ecuador to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From La Sierra, amidst the central highlands, to La Amazonía, the sparsely populated eastern part, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Ecuador.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Ecuador
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Ecuador. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Ecuadorean encebollado, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Quito’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the Galapagos archipelago as well as other beautiful landmarks in Ecuador.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Ecuador!