Living in Ghana | from USA
"Sharing expat experiences about Accra and the way of life in Ghana was really helpful to me. Thanks to InterNations!"
Johanna S. Mattikanen
Living in Ghana | from Finland
"Finding work in Ghana is not easy for an expat woman. InterNations members helped me get involved in a charity project."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Ghana
- Join our community and get to know members of Ghana’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Ghanaian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Accra, Takoradi and many other regions
Meet Swiss Expatriates in Ghana!
InterNations – Uniting Swiss living in Ghana
Would you like to get in touch with other Swiss in Ghana? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swiss compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swiss expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the rainforest canopy walk in Kakum National Park?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Ghana or are still living in Switzerland to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Ghana offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swiss expats in Ghana, coming from all over Switzerland - from Graubünden over Ticino to Fribourg.
Fellow Swiss in Ghana
Find tips and advice on Ghana from Swiss Expats
Of course, expat living in Ghana is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swiss is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Ghanaian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swiss in Ghana, residing in Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swiss in Accra.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swiss native language, discover where to shop for Swiss food or discuss the ZSC Lions' latest match, become a member of the Ghanaian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Switzerland or German or French-speaking expatriates in Ghana.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Ghana Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a German or French-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mailänderli and Raclette cheese in Accra.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Ghana to get information on the local CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) or the nearest Swiss consulate.
From the forested Ashanti uplands to the sandy shores of the gulf coast, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swiss expats in Ghana.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swiss in Ghana
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Ghana. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Ghanaian fufu, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Accra’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see Accra's oldest neighborhood as well as other beautiful landmarks in Ghana.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Switzerland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Grüezi from our Swiss living in Ghana!