InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Graz
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Graz expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Graz
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Graz
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Graz! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Graz? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Graz Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Graz. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Graz Posted:
Hi All, I have come to Graz along with my husband and I am pregnant. I met a doctor last week,...
okk its seems great, as soon as u arrive just mail me and later i will visit the place as well, if ...
Hi Debbie, Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing great. I live in graz and work in Wien.. a...
heyy, try this http://www.immmo.at/ in any case if its helpful to find something good.
Fellow Indians in Graz
Indian Expats in Graz help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Graz are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the second-largest city in Austria and capital of Styria.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Graz’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Graz.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Graz to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Graz at our Events
Our Graz community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jehna Danbrook and Diane DeArmond, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Graz’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the Alps. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Austria in Graz and generally Indians in Austria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Graz!