Living in Guadalajara | from France
"With my professional and personal expat contacts in Guadalajara, I almost feel as though I'd been living here my whole life. "
Living in Guadalajara | from Great Britain
"A job offer in Mexico's "Silicon Valley" is by no means the only reason to come here -- I LOVE the dynamic expat lifestyle in Guadalajara! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Guadalajara
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guadalajara expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guadalajara
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Guadalajara
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Guadalajara! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Guadalajara? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Guadalajara will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guadalajara. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Guadalajara
Chinese Expats in Guadalajara share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Guadalajara exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Central America's "City Of The Future".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guadalajara’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Guadalajara.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guadalajara to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Guadalajara at our Events
Our community in Guadalajara is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Petra Eva Kittel and Nina Schulte, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guadalajara’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the majestic Mayan cities of Chichén Itza and Teotihuacán. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Mexico in Guadalajara as well as Chinese in Mexico nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Guadalajara!