Living in Guangzhou | from Canada
"Looking for an appartment on InterNations, I met the expat community in Canton. Now I am sharing a house with another member."
Living in Guangzhou | from Spain
"Unlike other meet-ups around here, InterNations offers quite a few high-quality members and regular offline events in Guangzhou."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Guangzhou
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Guangzhou expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Guangzhou
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Guangzhou
Benvenuti to all Italians in Guangzhou! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Guangzhou? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Guangzhou will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Guangzhou. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Guangzhou
Italian Expats in Guangzhou share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Guangzhou exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Flower City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Guangzhou’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Guangzhou.
- Use the Expat Guide for Guangzhou to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Guangzhou at our Events
Our community in Guangzhou is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Saul Vazquez and Jiali Zhang, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Guangzhou’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Guangzhou as well as Italians in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Guangzhou!