Living in Jerusalem | from Norway
"There are so many expats here in Jerusalem and the easiest way to get acquainted with them is through InterNations."
Living in Jerusalem | from Argentina
"The high quality of the members makes it fun to get involved in the Jerusalem expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Jerusalem
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jerusalem expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jerusalem
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Jerusalem
Welcome to all Australians in Jerusalem! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Jerusalem? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Jerusalem will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Jerusalem. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Australian Expats in Jerusalem Posted:
I'm not a Hebrew teacher but live in Modiin and if help is needed I'll be happy to come over and ha...
There is public transport , Sherut on weeends. Not everything is closed in jerusalem on the weekend...
Hi! I'm heading for Jerusalem and have some free time this Sunday 25th August do you want to meet f...
EIN KAREM is one of my favourite places in Jerusalem great Cafes and restaurants a few also open on...
Fellow Australians in Jerusalem
Australian Expats in Jerusalem share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Jerusalem exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Peace".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Jerusalem’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Jerusalem.
- Use the Expat Guide for Jerusalem to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Jerusalem at our Events
Our community in Jerusalem is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Jerusalem’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the hill ranges and the Sea of Galilee. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Israel in Jerusalem as well as Australians in Israel nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Jerusalem!