Living in Jerusalem, from Norway
"There are so many expats here in Jerusalem and the easiest way to get acquainted with them is through InterNations."
Living in Jerusalem, from Argentina
"The high quality of the members makes it fun to get involved in the Jerusalem expat community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Jerusalem
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Jerusalem expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Jerusalem
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Jerusalem
Hello to all Canadians in Jerusalem! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Jerusalem? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Jerusalem your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get maple pancakes?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Jerusalem. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal and all regions of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Jerusalem Posted:
Hi Everyone! What is the best Insurance for a US expat living in Israel part of the year? Thank ...
Hi Everyone. A friend is looking for a website programmer/designer to revamp his website. If ...
For those of you that might be looking for poppies for Remembrance Day, get ahold of me here. I ha...
I hear the YMCA gym in West J is pretty decent, it could also be relatively close depending on wher...
I'll be there! :)
Bienvenue d'avance à Jérusalem! Malheureusement je ne peux pas t'aider avec ta recherche d'em...
Fellow Canadians in Jerusalem
Canadian Expats in Jerusalem Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Jerusalem are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "City Of Peace" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Jerusalem’s Canadian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Jerusalem.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Jerusalem to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Canadians in Jerusalem at Our Events
Our Jerusalem community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Jerusalem’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the populous areas on the Mediterranean shores. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Canada in your local community and meet Canadians in Israel in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Canadians living in Jerusalem!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Israel
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: