Living in Kuala Lumpur | from Poland
"With all the great information on this site, getting settled in Kuala Lumpur was a piece of cake."
Living in Kuala Lumpur | from Germany
"A former business partner recommended InterNations to me when I moved abroad to Malaysia. We still use it to stay in touch."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Kuala Lumpur
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Kuala Lumpur expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Kuala Lumpur
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Kuala Lumpur
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Kuala Lumpur ! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Kuala Lumpur ? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Kuala Lumpur will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Kuala Lumpur . Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Kuala Lumpur
Russian Expats in Kuala Lumpur share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Kuala Lumpur exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "K.L.", as the locals just say.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Kuala Lumpur ’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Kuala Lumpur .
- Use the Expat Guide for Kuala Lumpur to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Kuala Lumpur at our Events
Our community in Kuala Lumpur is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nathan Nael and Anita Noemi Szabo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Kuala Lumpur ’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore tea plantations in the Cameron Highlands. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur as well as Russians in Malaysia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Kuala Lumpur !