Living in Los Angeles | from Venezuela
"Los Angeles is a great city, but only thanks to some members of InterNations, I could find the hottest places in its exciting nightlife."
Living in Los Angeles | from Great Britain
"The InterNations members gave us very good hints about where to dine out in Los Angeles and enjoy the Californian wines. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Los Angeles
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Los Angeles expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Los Angeles
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Los Angeles
Grüezi to all Swiss in Los Angeles! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Los Angeles? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Los Angeles ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Los Angeles. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Los Angeles Posted:
Hello I'm also new here and would like to spend the 4th of July in company - if possible (I know ...
Can somebody help me? I just moved to los Angeles. I'm searching a office job. If possible in a in...
Hi Maria, I just moved here..would be nice to make new friends from Europe. Good Karma, No...
Fellow Swiss in Los Angeles
Swiss Expats in Los Angeles help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Los Angeles are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of Angels".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Los Angeles’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Los Angeles.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Los Angeles to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Los Angeles at our Events
Our Los Angeles community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jean-Marc Dedeyne and Delali Fianke, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Los Angeles’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Los Angeles and generally Swiss in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Los Angeles!