Living in Malaga | from Japan
"Some very good insider tips from other InterNations people helped me to expand my tourism business in Andalusia. Thanks!"
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Malaga | from Argentina
"Even though Spanish is my mother tongue, only with the help of InterNations I finally got to know other South Americans here in Spain. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Malaga
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Malaga expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Malaga
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Malaga
Bienvenue to all French in Malaga! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Malaga? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Malaga will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Malaga. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Malaga
French Expats in Malaga share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Malaga exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in one of the top travel destinations of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Malaga’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Malaga.
- Use the Expat Guide for Malaga to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Malaga at our Events
Our community in Malaga is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Tanya Cevallos, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Malaga’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Malaga as well as French in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Malaga!